Hi my lovelies!
Today I have a makeup look for you guys, I know that I mostly talk about mindfulness but I don’t want to stop creating makeup look because I know how much you guys enjoy it.
For today I have created a pink half cut-crease makeup look, I haven’t played with colour for a while and I wanted to create this super simple pink eye look for you guys.
Let’s get into it!
Because this is a smoky-ish eye look, I knew there would be some fall-out and that is why I started with the EYES, and for that I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadow: BPerfect, Carnival XL Pro Palette + Too Faced Life’s a Festival Eye Shadow Palette
- Outer Corner: Persuasation – BPerfect, Carnival XL Pro Palette
- Crease: Influence – BPerfect, Carnival XL Pro Palette
- Transition Shade: Wake Up – BPerfect, Carnival XL Pro Palette
- Lid Shade: Euphoric – Too Faced Life’s a Festival Eye Shadow Palette
- Black: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise
- Eyelashes: Eylure in 117
The eye look was quite simple to create, I started with the outer corner, then went added a crease shade and blended it all out with the transition shade and I kept blending till I achieved the desired look. Only after all the blending I finished the eyeshadow look with the crease shade, I wet a small packer brush and tapped the shade onto the lid.
After all that eyeshadow work, I did the liners, applied the mascara and finished it off with the falsies.
Finally I did my BASE AND CHEEKS, and for that I used:
- Primer: Benefit POREfessional
- Foundation: Anastacia Beverly Hills Luminous Foundation in 330W
- Concealer: NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Blush: NYX Blush in the shade Desert Rose
- Highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Lipliner: MAC in Burgundy
- Lipstick: MAC in Mehr
- Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix +
And voilá, as simple as that! Did you like this makeup look? Let me know in the comment section below.