Hii my lovelies!!
Today I want to talk about something that we don’t do as often as we should, which is to give attention to ourselves.
Have you noticed that you are not living to your fullest potential? Or that there are more things that you could do to feel better or happier about yourself and your life?
Well, if you feel so, it’s time you start paying more attention to yourself then!
Let’s start by understanding why it is important to give attention to ourselves:
By giving attention to ourselves we understand ourselves better, our needs, wants, aspirations and what actually makes us happy.
Doing what makes you happy will overall improve your quality of life!
And that’s the whole point of all of this, finding out what makes us happy, what drives us and what makes us feel better about ourselves because when we willingly do what makes us happy, we become more confident of ourselves.
Besides learning more about yourself and understanding your feelings deeply, here are the benefits of paying attention to yourself:
- You will make better life decisions because you will be more aware of yourself, wants, needs and aspirations.
- You will pay less attention to what people think of you, because you will be busier paying attention yourself, others opinions will not matter to you, you will only do and focus on doing what is best for you.
- You will have more energy, because you will stop being overly sensitive to each and every comment and challenge that you come across, you will feel less heavy and brought down by it and will feel much more empowered, energetic and enthusiastic.
- You will trust yourself and your gut more, because you will stop being insecure about yourself and your decisions.
- You will experience life instead of just living it, which is the most important thing. We shouldn’t be just going through life, we should be living it and experiencing it. The more you know yourself, the more confidence you’ll have to do what actually makes you happy.
So let’s shall we do what makes us happy?
- If you feel that posting multiple times on social media makes you happy, do so!
- If you feel that not using social media and keeping your life private makes you happy, do so!
- If you want to start a new business/project, do so!
Do whatever you need to find your happiness and simply ignore what others have to say about you and your decisions, because at the end of the day you know what and why you need to do these things, no one will ever be able to understand you and your decisions, so don’t even try to explain yourself.
When it comes to this, there is no perfect formula happiness, everyone has their own wishes and aspirations, something that can make me happy may not make you happy but a great way to find yourself and your happiness is by being grateful and being present in the moment, this is the best way start in your journey to happiness.
Do you do this? Do you pay attention to yourself and your needs?
Let’s chat below.