Hii my beauties!!
After a really long time I am sharing a makeup look with you guys, not gonna lie, I kind of missed this.
Today’s makeup look, is a pretty simple and a straight forward one (just how I like it), it’s just a double liner makeup look, but I do have to share my experience with this. I had to create this makeup look twice, because the first time, the lipstick that I used for eyeliner, didn’t stay in place and smudged my entire eyelid.
First time around I used Fenty Beauty’s Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored, and OMG how that liquid lip moved around. I used that one because I had seen a tutorial using it, but this lipstick doesn’t dry down and ended up smudging my entire eyelined and spread everywhere!
I loved this look so much that I had to recreate using another lipstick, the second time I used KVD Beauty’s Outlaw and that one set perfectly, did not smudge and was super easy to apply!
Now onto the makeup look, because this makeup look is a simple one I chose to start with my BASE AND CHEEKS, and for that I used:
- Primer: Smashbox Cosmetics Photofinish Foundation Primer
- Foundation: Anastacia Beverly Hills Luminous Foundation in 330W
- Concealer: Fenty Beauty, Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer in 210
- Setting powder: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Blush: Wet n Wild Blush in the Shade Mellow Wine
- Highlighter: Jouer Cosmetics Powder Highlighter in Citrine
- Lipliner: MAC Lipliner in Cherry
- Lipstick: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Outlaw
- Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix +
Now, for my EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadow: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette
- Black: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Red: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Outlaw
- Waterline: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise
- Eyelashes: Eylure in 117
It’s a quite straight forward look but here’s a step by step on how I created it, I went with the red liner first and only after it was completely dried down, I went with the black one.
And here is the final look, I hope you liked it, it’s definitely a more understated yet fun makeup look for this occasion.
Hope you liked the makeup look!
What kind of look will you be going for this Valentines day?