Hii my beauties 💋 !!
This is the second part to my The Quick Flick Liner post, I have posted a review on this liner few months back and you can check it out – https://diiblogs.com/2019/08/07/my-thoughts-on-the-quick-flick-liner/ .
You know how when you are in a rush and it is really hard to get that perfect wing? Well, this products helps with that and that is why I absolute love this innovative product, makes it really easy to get that perfect winged liner every single time.
On today’s post, as the title suggests, I am going to share a quick tutorial on how I apply this liner, so let’s get on to it.
And for this makeup look, I used the following products:
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer in Medium Sand
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Bronzed
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12h Blush in Harmony
- Highlighter: Jouer Cosmetics Powder Highlighter in Citrine
- Lipliner: Palladio Herbal Lip Liner in Naked
- Lipstick: KKW Beauty Créme Lipstick in Love
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer in Medium Sand
- Eyeshadow palette: Too Faced Chocolate Bar
- Wing: The Quick Flick Modest 10mm in Hot Fudge
- Waterline: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Eyelashes: Eylure no 117
Hope you enjoyed this video tutorial, let me know if you did this post by giving it a like 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.