Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Today’s post is about every product I tried form Jeffree Star Cosmetics, I have tried their liquid lipstick formula, bullet lipstick and from Jeffree’s collab with Morphe, their setting mist.
I am not going to address any controversy nor Jeffree’s personal life, because we are not here for that, we are here to test his products.
Besides these three products, I have tested, in a Morphe store, his eyeshadow palettes, which are really good, his formula is as good as he says it to be, soft, buttery and blend easily, because his shadows are soft, they have a bit of fallout, very normal, so it’s nothing to be alarmed about.
Packaging wise, all his products are in brand, which means, the packaging is all cohesive and consistent, you can tell that it’s from one brand. It’s also very well thought out and executed, as you can see by the video above.
Now, let’s talk about the three products I have tested for some time now:
- Morphe x Jeffree Star Set & Refresh Mist in Star-Berry
As the name suggests, this is a Setting and Refreshing Mist that is strawberry scented, let’s go straight away to the pro’s and con’s:
- Fine mist with a beautiful scent;
- Does help reduce the powderyness look;
- Helps the makeup last long;
- The bottle has a lot of product, enough to last a long time (79.4g/2.8oz).
- The mist is soo fine that sometimes it feels like you didn’t spray enough, which can lead you to use too much of it.
- Jeffree Star Lip Ammunition in Calabasas
Jeffree calls his bullet lipstick lip ammunition, which coming from him, doesn’t really surprise me, he always has creative ideas for his products, and that is why I, and many of us, love his brand. I tested most of the lipsticks that they had on display, and just bought this shade cause, from the ones that weren’t sold out, this is the one that caught my attention the most.
- Even though this lipstick comes in a matte finish, it is very comfortable on the lips, you don’t feel that it’s there;
- One swipe pigment, which is great because you need less product;
- It has a beautiful scent to it; and
- Lasts a very long time and fades beautifully, without leaving weird residues.
- The only con I can think of is that the shades you want the most, are always sold out.
- Velour Liquid Lipstick in Redrum
Oh this liquid lipstick formula, OMG! Jeffree’s liquid lipstick formula is one of the best, hands down, on the market. I have tried a lot of formulas, and I still feel so.
- Applies and sets beautifully;
- Doesn’t transfer onto anything;
- Sits vey comfortably on the lips, as the name suggests, it is a velvety formula;
- He has almost every single shade you can think of and need, from crazy to wearable colours.
- I have no cons to list for this formula.
WHERE TO PURCHASE?
Now that Morphe has opened stores worldwide, it’s easier to get Jeffree’s products and Morphe and Jeffree’s website also ship worldwide.
Now for my Mozambican beauties, for us is still hard to get anything Jeffree, we can either online or buy it when we travel. But we can get few Jeffree products in Rapha Lapha stores and she can also orders them for you.
I absolutely love this brand, the creativity, the quality of products, the service, EVERYTHING! Jeffree is a fellow makeup junkie, just like all of us, and you can see that in his products, from packaging all the way to the quality of product. This brand is one of those that you can buy any of its products and you will not be disappointed, so if you looking into buying any product from this brand, I would definitely recommend it!!
A hope you enjoyed a closer look into Jeffree’s makeup like.
Let me know if you liked this post by giving it a like 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.