Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Last week I shared and inspirational look for Diwali and on today’s post I will share my actual Diwali makeup look and outfit.
I haven’t written an OOTD and Makeup look post in a very long while, let me know if you guys enjoy this kind of post.
So, makeup look wise, I went for a fairly simple yet sparkly makeup look.
Because this makeup look is a simple one and without fallout, I chose to start with my BASE AND CHEEKS, and for that I used:
- Primer: Smashbox Cosmetics Photofinish Foundation Primer
- Concealer: Huda Beauty Overachiever concealer in Granola
- Setting powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12h Blush in Harmony
- Highlighter: Anastacia Beverly Hills x Amrezy
- Lipliner: MAC Lip liner in Burgundy
- Lipstick: KKW Crème lipstick in Love
- Spray: Morphe x Jeffree Star Set & Refresh Mist in Star-Berry
I know, I know, I have not listed a foundation for this makeup look, and let me tell you why, first of all, I wanted to test out this concealer, and secondly I wanted to have a light, more natural base, for this makeup look.
My first impression of this concealer is WOW! It is definitely super full coverage and I love it! I will share my thoughts on it after I test it out a bit more.
Now, for my EYES I went with double liner, a black one and a golden glitter one:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: Huda Beauty Overachiever concealer in Granola
- Eyeshadow: Make-Up Geek Eyeshadow Pan in Cremebrulee
- Wing: The Quick Flick Modest 10mm in Intense Black
- Glitter liner: Models Own Galactica Eyeliner in Liquid Gold
- Waterline: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Eyelashes: Eylure Cheryl in Girls High
Outfit wise, I went for a simple saree like outfit. I say saree like because this is not an actual saree, the bottoms are loose pants and it has a dupatta attached to them. I bought this on my last trip to India, in one of Ahmedabad’s clothing market.
I went with simple jewelry as well, a pair of golden ‘jhumka’ style earrings and a simple golden necklace and for shoes i went with nude strappy Steve Madden heel sandals.
Let me know if you liked this post by giving it a like 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.