Hii my beauties 💋 !!
As per the title, today’s makeup look is a Diwali inspired one.
For those of you who don’t know, Diwali is a festival of lights, which is just like Christmas for us Hindus, and it symbolizes the spiritual victory of light over darkness, good over evil and knowledge over ignorance.
Because Diwali is approaching I was feeling festive when I created this makeup look, and I hope you guys will love as much as I did. My challenge for this makeup looks was to use one palette for the entire look, which was successfully accomplished.
I will be posting a review on this palette on my Friday’s blog post, I wanted to do a two-in-one post, but it was way too long and probably tiring for you guys.
Now, let’s get into the makeup look:
Because this is palette has pressed pigments and colourfull shades with fallout, I chose to start with my EYES:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions Palette in Oranges
- Transition Color: 1
- Crease: 2
- Inner Lid: 3
- Mid Lid: 4
- Outer corner and lid: 5
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Lower lashline: 1 + 2 + 3+ 4 + 5
- Eyeliner: REVLON Waterproof Kajal
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Eyelashes: Eylure in Texture 117
Step 1: After priming the lid, I applied the transition shade.
Step 2: I applied the shade no2 on the crease and outer corner.
Step 3: With some concealer I cut about half of the lid.
Step 4: I placed the shades no3, 4 and 5, on my inner, mid and outer lid, respectively.
Step 5: I blended them one into another, and applied all the same shades on the lower lash line as well.
And for my BASE and CHEEKS is used:
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: NYX Cosmetics Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Full Coverage Foundation in Classic Tan + The Ordinary Serum Foundation in 2.1Y Medium
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer in Medium Sand
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Rimmel Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Blush: Wet n Wild Blush in the Shade Mellow Wine
- Highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Lips: ColourPop in C’mon sis + Too Faced Magic Crystal Transforming Lip Topper in Fairy Tears
And this is the colour scheme I chose for my Diwali makeup look, give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.