Hii my beauties 💋 !!
This week’s theme is SPARKLESSSS!! Who doesn’t love a bit (or even a lot) of sparkles incorporated in their makeup look? Well I sure do, especially when I am wearing Indian clothes, but this time I just felt like adding a touch of sparkles on a basic makeup look, and that is what I did. This makeup look is just a simple basic brown smokey eye but with a sparkly twist.
Because this is a smokey eye there will definitely be fallout, that is why I am starting with the EYES, and for that I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: BPerfect XL Carnival Palette
- Transition Color: 1 + 2
- Crease: 3
- Lid: 4
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Anastacia Beverly Hills x Amrezy
- Lower lashline: 3+ 4
- Eyeliner: REVLON Waterproof Kajal + Models Own Galactica Eyeliner in Liquid Gold
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Eyelashes: Eylure in Texture 117
I’ve started doing smokey eyes a bit differently, before I used to start from the transition shades to the lid one, now I go the other way around, I start with the first transition shade, then lid shade, after that the crease and finish it up with the second transition shade, and I reinforce the shades that I feel like need to be intensified (after all the blending).
And for my BASE and CHEEKS is used:
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Foundation: NYX Cosmetics Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Full Coverage Foundation in Classic Tan + LA Girl PRO Coverage HD Longwear Illuminating Foundation in Warm Beige
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Rimmel Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Bronzer: Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Bronzed
- Blush: MakeupB Blush in Bronze
- Highlighter: Anastacia Beverly Hills x Amrezy
- Lips: MAC Whirl in Matte finish
I hope you liked this different and sparkly look!
Let me know if you liked this post by giving it a like 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.