Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Today’s makeup look is inspired by looks that the cast of a series called Euphoria has been rocking. The makeup artist on this series has created a series of sparkly, colorful, glittery and edgy makeup looks, which everyone seems to be a fan of, including myself.
So, let’s get into the makeup look, for my EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black + Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Too Faced Life’s a Festival Eye Shadow Palette
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Eyeliner: The Quick Flick Modest 10mm in Intense Black
- Lashes: Luminous Change Lashes in 05 Gorgeous Eyes
- Adhesive: KISS Adhesive
So my approach on creating a look based on this series was of using a light hand of sparkly/metallic eyeshadow on the lid and crease and diamantes’ on my inner corner and lower lashline.
And for my BASE I used:
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: NYX Cosmetics Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Full Coverage Foundation in Classic Tan
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard 6
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: KKW Beauty Brightening Powder in the shade 3
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: MAC in the shade Ambering Rose
- Highlighter: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Oh Darling!
- Lips: Pat McGrath Matte Lipstick in Flesh 3
Let me know if you liked this post by giving it a like 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.