Hii my beauties 💋 !!
As per the title, today’s makeup look is sunset inspired one, with orange and yellow tones. And I created this look using one palette only, which is Huda Beauty’s Neon Obsessions palette in Orange. From all the Neon Obsessions palette she has launched, this is the one that caught my eye, and I couldn’t stop myself from getting it, it’s so tiny and packs a punch, so far, I am loving it.
So, let’s get into the makeup look, for my EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black + Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions in Orange
- Mascara: ColourPop BFF Mascara in Black on Black
- Lashes: Eylure no 117
- Adhesive: KISS Adhesive
So, of course I started with the transition shade first and for that I used the shade no1.
Then I started deepening up the crease with the shade no2.
After I got the desired opacity, with some concealer, I covered half of my lid.
Then I placed the shade 3 on the center of the lid, no4 on the inner lid, and blended these shades one into another to give a gradient effect (and intensified them as well)
After that I used the shades 2, 3 and 4 on the lower lash line, to mimic the effect I created on the lid.
And I finished off the look with the shade no 5 on the inner corner and applied some lashes.
And for my BASE I used:
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation: NYX Cosmetics Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Full Coverage Foundation in Classic Tan
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Blush: Wet n Wild Blush in the Shade Mellow Wine
- Highlighter: Anastacia Beverly Hills x Amrezy
- Lips: Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip color in Kisses and Devotion
And that is how I created this makeup look, hope you liked it,
Let me know if you liked this post by giving it a like 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.