Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Today’s makeup look is a nude-ish pink cut-crease, now these are my absolute favorite tones to play with nudes, browns and muted pinks, because I day-to-day life I only wear these tones and very simple looks.
So let’s get into the pictorial:
Step 1: Apply the transition shade (Chic) and crease shade (Mod).
Step 2: Apply concealer to the entire lid.
Step 3: Pack the light pink shade onto the lid (Revlon Photoready Eye Contour Kit no 520) and if needed intensify the crease shade.
Step 4: Apply eyeliner, mascara and false lashes.
And for my EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Tarte Tarteist Pro Eye Shadow Palette + Revlon Photoready Eye Contour Kit no 520
- Eyeliner: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Mascara: ColourPop BFF Mascara in Black on Black
- Lashes: Luminous Change in 05
- Adhesive: KISS Lash Adhesive
And for the BASE I used:
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick in the shade 123 = Y365
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Jouer Cosmetics Sunswept Bronzer Duo (Sunlight+Suntan)
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: theBalm Mary-Lou-Manizer
- Lips: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow
I am really enjoying creating pictorials for you guys, let me know if you are also enjoying them 😀.
Let me know if you liked this post by giving it a like 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.