Hii my beauties 💋 !!
This is a veryyy long overdue post, today I am sharing my thoughts and tips on using this Quick Flick stap eyeliner, without further ado let’s get into it.
- Brand: The Quick Flick
- Discription: 10mm in Intense Black
- Content: 2 double sided eyeliner pens (wing stamp on one end and an eyeliner pen on the other)
- Ammount of product: 7 ml
WHERE TO PURCHASE? AND HOW MUCH?
I bought mine in Makeupmania store, from what I know she doesn’t have it in stock right now, but you can order it online on https://thequickflick.com.au/ and they do worldwide shipping (even to Mozambique).
This particular one is sold for about USD $28.
Winged Eyeliner the easy way! Stamp and Line in seconds for wing perfection! Our best selling, cult favourite Quick Flick in Intense Black is world famous for its hyper-pigmented formula that will stay all day without fading, running or cracking. It’s time to up your wing game babe!
It comes in 3 different sizes 8, 10 and 12mm and in 3 shades and 5 new shades in one size.
PROs & CONs
- Fast and easy application;
- Pigmented formula;
- And not to forget, you get a lot of product in it.
- On the first few applications it might not be perfectly lined with each other but once you get the hang of it, it easy and perfect.
Okai so, let me confess, I almost never had a hard time applying a winged liner, but it took some time to make it look perfect. I bought this product not just because of the hype it had, but because I was genuinely curious if it worked, we have seen similar products on the market and none of them really worked. So, I bought it, first few times I had difficulty aligning the wings, it looked a bit crooked, I won’t lie. After that I tried doing the pencil trick (connecting, with a pencil, from the bottom of my nose to the end of my brow) and ever since then it comes out perfectly, every single time. Now I found myself only using this eyeliner and rarely doing it free handedly.
RATING: 5/5 I OVE IT!
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: BPerfect, Carnival Palette
- Eyeliner: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Mascara: ColourPop BFF Mascara in Black on Black
- Lashes: Luminous Change in 05
- Adhesive: KISS Lash Adhesive
And for the BASE I used:
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: MAC Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Light Warm
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: KKW Beauty Brightening Powder in the shade 3
- Rest of the face: Maybelline Fit Me Set+Smooth
- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Blush: Wet n Wild Blush in the Shade Mellow Wine
- Highlighter: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Oh Darling!
- Lips: Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in Kisses
Let me know if you enjoyed this post by give it a like 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.