Hii my beauties 💋 !!
We are still in pink series my loves, and today’s look, as you can see by the tittle is a Pink Halo eye.
So let’s get into the pictorial.
I started with my EYES because I was going to use very pigmented shades, I didn’t want to risk staining my base, and for that I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: BPerfect, Carnival Palette + Revlon Photoready Eye Contour Kit no 520
- Transition Color: 1
- Crease + Inner and Outer Corner: 1
- Lid: 2
- Mid Lid: 3
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lower lashline: 1 + 2
- Eyeliner: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Mascara: ColourPop BFF Mascara in Black on Black
- Lashes: Luminous Change in 05
- Adhesive: KISS Lash Adhesive
Step 1: Applying the transition shade, on the transition zone and inner and outer corner.
Step 2: With and small packer brush, started applying the lid shade in this shape.
Step 3: Intensifying and blending the lid shade inwards.
Step 4: Applying the center of the lid shade.
Step 5: Blending all shades one into another so it has a gradient look.
Step 6: Finishing up the look with some falsies, eyeliner on the waterline and inner corner and brow bone highlighter.
And for the BASE I used:
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation: Revlon ColorStay 2-in-1 Compact Makeup & Concealer in the Shade Medium Beige
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: KKW Beauty Brightening Powder in the shade 3
- Rest of the face: Maybelline Fit Me Set+Smooth
- Bronzer: Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Bronzed
- Blush: MAC Mineralize Blush in the shade Dainty
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lips: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Double Dare + Jouer Cosmetics Long-Wear Crème Liquid Lipstick in Au Naturel + MAC Girl About Town, in Amplified Finish
And that is how I created this makeup look.
Let me know if you enjoyed this post by give it a like 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.