Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Today I have another pink look for you guys, and this one is slightly edhier, I call it Pink and Black Smokes.
This is very different from my style, but I absolutely loved how it turned out. So let’s not waste more time and get into the pictorial.
I started with my EYES because I was going to use very pigmented and dark shades, I didn’t want to risk staining my base, and for that I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette + BPerfect, Carnival Palette
- Transition Color: Funky (BPerfect)
- Crease + Inner and Outer Corner: Wifey (BPerfect)
- Lid: Wifey (BPerfect)
- Eyeliner: Shax (Kat Von D)
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lower lashline: Wifey (BPerfect) + Shax (Kat Von D)
- Eyeliner: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Mascara: ColourPop BFF Mascara in Black on Black
- Lashes: Luminous Change in 05
- Adhesive: KISS Lash Adhesive
Step 1 and 2: Applying the transition and crease shades.
Step 3: With and angled eyeliner brush, applying the black shade as an eyeliner.
Step 4: Intensifying the pink lid shade and blending into the black one, so it created a gradient effect.
Step 5: Applying the lower lash shades.
Step 6: Finishing up the look with some falsies, eyeliner on the waterline and inner corner and brow bone highlighter.
And for the BASE I used:
- Primer: Too Faced HangoverX Primer
- Foundation: LA Girl PRO Coverage HD Longwear Illuminating Foundation in Warm Beige
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: KKW Beauty Brightening Powder in the shade 3
- Rest of the face: Maybelline Fit Me Set+Smooth
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Blush: MAC Mineralize Blush in the shade Dainty
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lips: Revlon UltraHD Matte Lipcolor in Kisses
And that is how I created this makeup look, easy right?
Let me know if you enjoyed this post by give it a like 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.