Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Well, I was browsing through the looks I created thus far and there is a particular one that I absolutely love, which was a blue half cut-crease, and I thought to myself, I must create a similar one in pink, and so I did.
Because there is already a tutorial on the blue one, I switched it up this time and created a pictorial and OMG I loveedd doing so, pictorials might just be the next thing for me (just saying!).
So, because we are on the pink series, on my Instagram feed, here is a pink half cut-crease makeup look for you guys.
On my EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: BPerfect, Carnival Palette + Too Faced Life’s a Festival Eye Shadow Palette
- Transition Color: 1
- Crease and outer corner: 2
- Inner Lid: 3
- Mid Lid: 4
- Outer Lid: 5
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: 3
- Lower lashline: 2
- Wing: The Quick Flick Modest 10mm in Intense Black
- Waterline: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Mascara: ColourPop BFF Mascara in Black on Black
- Lashes: Luminous Change in 05
- Adhesive: KISS Lash Adhesive
So, I started by placing the shade no1 on the transition area and outer corner.
Then I went with a slightly darker and brighter pink on my crease and outer corner, and blended these two shades, one into another.
After that I went in with some concealer and cut half of my lid.
Then, I went with the shades 3, 4 and 5, on my inner, mid and outer lid, and made sure I blended one shade into another. By blending one shade into another, I was making sure it created a gradient effect, instead of just having 3 shades there.
Then I applied some eyeshadow on my lower lashline.
And finished it up with some eyeliner and falsies.
And after all of that was done, I started applying my BASE makeup, for that I used:
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation: The Ordinary Serum Foundation in 2.1Y Medium
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Rimmel Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Blush: Essence Blushpay Sculpting Blush Palette in 20 Play it Pink
- Highlighter: theBalm Mary-Lou-Manizer
- Lips: Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in 600 Devotion
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did creating it, give this post a like, if you did 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.