Hii my beauties 💋 !!
And this is my second and last makeup look for Pride Month series, let me tell you, playing with colours for has really inspired me to create more looks as such. I know I always go for the wearable looks, and looks like these are not wearable at all (not for me at least), but it’s really fun to create, so every other time I will play with colours and create more artistic looks.
For today’s look I created a rainbow cut-crease look, I absolutely love creating cut-crease looks, so I had to create one in the rainbow version. Hope you guys like it!
So, let’s get into the tutorial.
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Foundation: L’Óreal Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige + The Ordinary Serum Foundation in 2.1Y Medium
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer in Medium Sand
- Setting powder: KKW Beauty Brightening Powder in the shade 3 + Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: NARS Blush in the shade Desire
- Highlighter: theBalm Mary-Lou-Manizer + Fenty Beauty in Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil
- Lips: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Sell Out
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadow: BPerfect, Carnival Palette
- Eyeliner: The Quick Flick Modest 10mm in Intense Black
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Lashes: Eylure in Texture 117
- Adhesive: Kiss Strip Eyelash Adhesive
I hope you enjoyed this video and post, give this post a like, if you did 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.