Hii my beauties 💋 !!
As we all know, it’s Pride Month, and we are celebrating the LGBTQ+ Community, and a Pride series was a must on my blog and Instagram feed, so I will create Pride related content for about two weeks, until the end of this month.
For my first look, during this series, I created this rainbow eye look, I saw many versions of this all over Instagram, and I had to create it, like HAD TO!
Let me make a DISCLAIMER and say, I am aware that I am not a pro at artistic makeup looks, this is my first time so it might look a bit sloppy, but hey that is how people start and I want to let you guys know that this was inspired by some looks I saw on insta, this is not my own idea.
As I mentioned to you guys on my Insta Stories, I am not happy with this look’s footage, so there won’t be a tutorial today, because I don’t want to put mediocre content out there. So, we’ll do this old school.
As you know by know, I always start with my EYES, and for that I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadow: BPerfect, Carnival Palette
- Eyeliner: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof + Essence Kajal pencil in Beach Bum
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Lashes: Eylure in Texture 117
- Adhesive: Kiss Strip Eyelash Adhesive
This look is quite simple actually, you just pack on the eyeshadow one by one, as you can see above, that is the order I chose, from purple to red. One thing that I didn’t accont for is the transfer, as you can see from the pictures, the purple eyeshadow transfered to the blue one, that because of the open and close movement.
And for my FACE I used:
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: L’Óreal Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige
- Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Light Warm
- Setting powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: The Balm Bronzer in Bahama Mama
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Blush: NYX Blush in the shade Desert Rose
- Highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Lips: Pat McGrath in Omi + KKW Beauty x Mario Gloss in Juicy
I hope you enjoyed this post, give this post a like, if you did 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.