Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Today’s look also has glitter (YAY!), I mean, who doesn’t love a little glitter incorporated in a makeup look? I absolutely love it!!
Let’s get into the tutorial!
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: L’Óreal Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: Jouer Cosmetics Powder Highlighter in Citrine
- Lips: Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in 610 Addiction
- Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix +
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: MAC Purple Times Nine + BPerfect, Carnival Palette
- Eyeliner: Rimmel, Exaggerate Smoke n’ Shine Automatic Gel Eye Liner Purple Craze
- Glitter: Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glittery Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy + Stila Cosmetics Oh My Stars Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye shadow in Gold Goddess + ColourPop Glittery Obsessed in Stary Eyess
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- Eyelashes: Eylure no 157
And with this look we are ending the purple series. Did you guys like all the looks I created in this series?
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.