Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Today’s makeup look, was chosen by you guys on my instagram stories, so this one was all you guys, which makes me very happy. I really liked how it turned out and I hope you guys did too, it’s super fun and glittery.
So let’s get into the tutorial!
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: L’Óreal Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: KKW Beauty Brightening Powder in the shade 3
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: The Body Shop All-In-One Cheek in the shade 03 Flushed
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty in Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil
- Lips: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Sell Out + Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Fig
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: BPerfect, Carnival Palette + Micabella glitter in silver
- Wing: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Eyelashes: Eylure No 157
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.