Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Today’s look, as you can see by the tittle is a reverse cut-crease look, which I haven’t done in a hot minute. These looks are actually quite easy, and now I am able to do them free handedly. Because I want to use super pigmented and stainable shades, I started with my eyes, just to avoid messing up my base.
And for my EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette + BPerfect, Carnival Palette + MAC Purple Times Nine
- Transition Color: 1 + 2
- Inner Lid: 2
- Mid Lid: 3
- Outer Corner: 4
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals
- Lower lashline: 2 + 3 + 4
- Eyeliner: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof + Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glittery Eyeliner in Glam Rock
- Mascara: ColourPop BFF Mascara in Black on Black
- Eyelashes: Eylure in Texture 117
After that I moved on to my BASE AND CHEEKS, and for that I used:
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: LA Girl PRO Coverage HD Longwear Illuminating Foundation in Warm Beige
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: KKW Beauty Brightening Powder in the shade 3
- Rest of the face: BECCA Hydra-Mist Set and Refresh Powder
- Contour: Smashbox Contour Palette
- Bronzer: Jouer Cosmetics Sunswept Bronzer Duo (Sunlight+Suntan)
- Blush: NARS Blush in the shade Desire
- Highlighter: Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals
- Lips: Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick in Muse
Hope you liked this look as much as I did.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.