Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Now we are officially on the purple series, and today’s look is a purple half cut-crease. I loved how this look turned out, and I actually found it wearable, for a colourful look.
Because my base routine hasn’t changed much, I will only focus on the eye looks, eventually, when I change up my routine, I will do an updated base tutorial.
So, lets get into the tutorial.
And here are the products I used for this makeup look:
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation: The Ordinary Serum Foundation in 2.1Y Medium
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: KKW Beauty Brightening Powder in the shade 3
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: NARS Blush in the shade Desire
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty in Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil
- Liquid Lipstick: Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick in Muse
- Lip Gloss: Marc Jacobs Outliner Lip Pencil in Cream and Sugar
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights + BPerfect, Carnival Palette + Too Faced Life’s a Festival Eye Shadow Palette
- Eyeliner: The Quick Flick Modest 10mm in Intense Black
- Eyelashes: Eylure in Texture 117
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.