Hii my beauties 💋 !!
This makeup look is a transitional one, from blue into purple, because you know, feed aesthetic (LOL!!).
As you know, now I am trying come out of comfort zone, and starting to play with colour, which I am actually loving, so today I wanted to go with something colourful, in theme yet quite wearable, hence a white and blue+purple cut-crease.
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial on it. In case you didn’t catch, here are the products I used to create this makeup look.
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation: L’Óreal Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Blush: NARS Blush in the shade Desire
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lips: NYX Lingerie in Ruffle Trim
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Too Faced Life’s a Festival Eye Shadow Palette + BPerfect, Carnival Palette
- Wing: The Quick Flick Modest 10mm in Intense Black
- Cut-crease: NYX White Liquid Liner + Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glittery Eyeliner in Glam Rock
- Mascara: ColourPop BFF Mascara in Black on Black
- Eyelashes: Eylure in Texture 117
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.