Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Today’s video is an Indian outfit get ready with me (GRWM), I teased you guys with this one few weeks ago butttt, I had to keep this look last on my blue series, so here it is today.
Hope you enjoy this GRWM video.
Here are the products I used to create this look:
- Primer: Benefit POREfessional
- Foundation: The Ordinary Serum Foundation in 2.1Y Medium
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer in Medium Sand
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Jouer Cosmetics Sunswept Bronzer Duo (Sunlight+Suntan)
- Blush: Benefit Boxed Blush in Galifornia
- Highlighter: theBalm Mary-Lou-Manizer
- Lips: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Sell Out
- Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix +
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette + NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights
- Eyeliner: REVLON Waterproof Kajal
- Mascara: ColourPop BFF Mascara in Black on Black
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.