Hii my beauties 💋 !!
It’s Wednesday, and you know what that means, MAKEUP TUTORIAL DAY!!!
I am soo proud of this one, I absolutely loveeeddd how this look turned out.
Watch my video tutorial on how I achieved this eye look
And these are the makeup products I used to create this look:
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: The Ordinary Serum Foundation in 2.1Y Medium
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Blush: MAC Mineralize Blush in the shade Dainty
- Highlighter: BPerfect, Carnival Palette
- Liquid Lipstick: Jouer Cosmetics Long-Wear Crème Liquid Lipstick in Au Naturel
- Lip Gloss: Marc Jacobs Hi-Shine Gloss in Cream and Sugar
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadow: BPerfect, Carnival Palette
- Wing: The Quick Flick Modest 10mm in Intense Black
- Waterline: Essence Kajal pencil in Beach Bum
- Mascara: ColourPop BFF Mascara in Black on Black
- Eyelashes: Eylure in Texture 117
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.