Hii my beauties 💋 !!
It’s Wednesday, and you know what that means, it’s makeup look day, and today’s makeup was a fun one to create for me, it’s a Blue Spotlight eye, using my new favorite palette, BPerfect’s Carnival Palette.
I was really unsure if I should get this one or Morphe’s palette collaboration with James Charles, and I got the opportunity to buy this one earlier this year, so I decided to go for it, and believe me, I don’t regret it, at all! This is an amazing palette.
Now, getting to this look, I simply loved how the colours look together. Watch the tutorial below to see how I created this look.
And these are the products I used to create this makeup look.
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: BPerfect, Carnival Palette
- Eyeliner: REVLON Waterproof Kajal
- Mascara: ColourPop BFF Mascara in Black on Black
- Eyelashes: Eylure nº 157
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Foundation: NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation in Medium 4 Barcelona
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Contour: Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder in Medium
- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Blush: The Body Shop All-In-One Cheek in the shade 03 Flushed
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty in Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil
- Lipstick: ColourPop in C’mon Sis
- Lip Gloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.