Hii my beauties 💋 !!
It’s Wednesday and you know what that mean, it’s makeup tutorial day!
Today I will be working with new eyeshadow palette for my look, which I am really excited to do. I mean, there is nothing better than using a new makeup product, right?
Check out how I got this makeup look by watching the video below.
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadow Palette: BPerfect, Carnival Palette
- Wing: The Quick Flick Modest 10mm in Intense Black
- Waterline: REVLON Waterproof Kajal
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Eyelashes: Eylure no 157
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Foundation: LA Girl PRO Coverage HD Longwear Illuminating Foundation in Warm Beige
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty in Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil
- Lipstick: MAC Verve in Satin Finish
- Lip Gloss: KKW Beauty x Mario in Juicy
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.