Hii my beauties 💋 !!
It’s Makeup look Wednesday!!
Today’s makeup look is inspired by the lovely Kaushal Beauty, once I saw it I was like yess! This look is pretty simple yet interesting and it’s good timing because I am switching into my blue series in Instagram.
Here is a tutorial on how I achieved this look. Hope you enjoy it.
And these are the products I used to create this look.
- Eyebrows: Benefit Goof proof brow pencil in the shade no5
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Transition Color: Makeup Geek in Cremebrulee
- Crease + Outer Corner + Lower lashline: Too Faced Chocolate Bar, shade Semi Sweet
- Lid: MAC Fresh-Water in Velux Pearl
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: theBalm Mary-Lou-Manizer
- Eyeliner:Wing: The Quick Flick Modest 10mm in Intense Black
- Waterline: REVLON Waterproof Kajal
- Mascara: L’Óreal False Lash Sculpt Wings
- Eyelashes: Eylure nº 157
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: LA Girl PRO Coverage HD Longwear Illuminating Foundation in Warm Beige
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Blush: Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush in Love Hangover
- Highlighter: theBalm Mary-Lou-Manizer
- Lips: MAC Whirl in Matte finish
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.