Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Okai, I don’t have much to say about this look makeup look, because it’s a pretty simple and straight forward look, and it’s perfect for everyone who doesn’t like to step out of their comfort zone. It’s a simple look with pop of glitter.
So let’s get into it:
For my BASE I used:
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Foundation: LA Girl PRO Coverage HD Longwear Illuminating Foundation in Warm Beige
- Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Light Warm
- Setting powder: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Bronzed
- Blush: MAC Mineralize Blush in the shade Dainty
- Highlighter: Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette in Golden Sands
- Lipstick: ColourPop in Belle
- Lip Gloss: KKW Beauty x Mario in Juicy
And for my EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette
- Transition Color: 1
- Crease + Outer Corner: 2
- Brow bone: Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette in Golden Sands
- Inner corner: ColourPop Gliterry Obsessed in Star Party
- Lower lashline: 3
- Wing: The Quick Flick Modest 10mm in Intense Black
- Waterline: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Eyelashes: Eylure in Volume 083
I hope you liked this look.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.