Hii my beauties 💋 !!
I know, I know .. FINALLY a proper video tutorial on a makeup look. I know my loves.
This time I don’t have much to say because you can see what I did on my eyes on this tutorial, so let’s get onto the video.
- Eyebrows: Benefit Goof proof brow pencil in the shade no5
- Eyebrow gel: The Essence Make Me Brow, eyebrow mascara in 02 Browny Brows
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario Eye Shadow Palette + Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette
- Transition Color: 1
- Crease: 2 + 3
- Outer corner: 3
- Lid: 4 + 5
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Lower lashline: 2 + 3
- Eyeliner: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Eyelashes: Eylure in Texture 117
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: LA Girl PRO Coverage HD Longwear Illuminating Foundation in Warm Beige
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Bronzed
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Liquid Lipstick: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Sell Out
- Lip Gloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow
- Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix +
Hope you enjoyed this video, let me know below if you liked this look.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.