Hii my beauties 💋 !!
A basic smoky eye can never go wrong, right? Absolutely right! And today’s look is another take on the classic smoky eye (I know, lots of smoky eye looks, but I LOVEEE these kind of looks).
So let’s get on with it, for my EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: Benefit Goof proof brow pencil in the shade no5
- Eyebrow gel: The Essence Make Me Brow, eyebrow mascara in 02 Browny Brows
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Anastacia Beverly Hills PRISM
- Transition Color: 1
- Crease: 2
- Lid: 3
- Lower lashline: 1 + 2
- Eyeliner: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack + Golden Glitter + Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glittery Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Eyelashes: Eylure No 157
And for my BASE and CHEEKS I used:
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: LA Girl PRO Coverage HD Longwear Illuminating Foundation in Warm Beige
- Concealer: Revlon ColorStay in the shade Light Medium
- Setting powder: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Contour: Smashbox Contour Palette
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Blush: NARS Blush in the shade Desire
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lips: NYX Lingerie in Ruffle Trim
And these are the products I used to achieve this look. How do you feel about smoky eyes?
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.