Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Keeping up with the black theme, today’s look is a black glittery smoky eye. Let me just tell you, working with loose glitter is nothing less than annoying, I am sorry in advance for the little specs of glitter on my face, I tried best to remove it and it just didn’t work. But on a happier note, I loveeeddd how this look turned out, I loved how this glitter looked all over the lid. So, let’s get onto it.
I started with my EYES, because … fallout. And let me tell you in advance, there was a lot of fallout.
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black + Benefit Goof proof brow pencil in the shade no5
- Eyebrow gel: The Essence Make Me Brow, eyebrow mascara in 02 Browny Brows
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly + NYX Glitter Primer
- Eyeshadows: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette
- Set the primer:
- Transition Color: 1
- Crease: 2
- Lid: 3 + Micabella Loose Glitter in Black
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lower lashline: 2 + 3
- Eyeliner: REVLON Waterproof Kajal
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Eyelashes: Eylure in Texture 117
And for my BASE and CHEEKS I used:
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: MAC Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder:Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder in Medium
- Bronzer: Jouer Cosmetics Sunswept Bronzer Duo (Sunlight+Suntan)
- Blush: The Body Shop All-In-One Cheek in the shade 06 Guava
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lips: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow
Did you like it? Let me know below.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.