Hii my beauties 💋 !!
It’s Wednesday, and as you know it’s makeup look day. Today’s makeup look, as you can see by the tittle, is a reverse cut-crease look, and for this one I played with silver and black. I haven’t created a reverse cut crease in a long while, but I plan on doing it with different colors as well, let me know which color combinations you would like to see.
As for now, let’s start with today’s look. Because I used dark shades I started with my EYES, and for it I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black + Benefit Goof proof brow pencil in the shade no5
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette + Urban Decay Naked Smoky
- Set the primer: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Transition Color: 1
- Crease: 2
- Lid: 3
- Outer corner: 4
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lower lashline: 2 + 4
- Eyeliner: L’Óreal Kajal Magique in Black
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Eyelashes: Eylure in Texture 117
And for my BASE AND CHEEKS I used:
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: LA Girl PRO Coverage HD Longwear Illuminating Foundation in Warm Beige
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder
- Contour: The Balm Bronzer in Bahama Mama
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Liquid Lipstick: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Sell Out
- Lip Gloss: Marc Jacobs Hi-Shine Gloss in Cream and Sugar
And these are the products I used for this makeup look.
I hope you liked it, do you like reverse cut creases? Let me know below.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.