Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Because I reviewed Stila’s glitter liquid shadows in my previous post, a look using them was a must, so for today’s post I created a pink glittery makeup look. I also used the infamous Quick Flick liquid liner, and OMG it’s soo easy to use and it cut my eyeliner time in half, at least, I will do a dedicated review on this product but I am loving it thus far.
Getting into the look, I started it with my EYES, and I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Tarte, Tarteist PRO Eyeshadow palette
- Set the primer: Maybelline Fit Me Set+Smooth Powder in 125 nude beige
- Transition Color: 1
- Crease: 2
- Outer and Inner Corner: 3
- Lid: Stila Cosmetics Oh My Stars Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye shadow in Kitten Karma + Stila Cosmetics Oh My Stars Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye shadow in Gold Goddess
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: theBalm Mary-Lou-Manizer
- Lower lashline: 2 + 3
- Eyeliner:Wing: The Quick Flick Modest 10mm in Intense Black
- Waterline: Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Black
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Eyelashes: Eylure in Texture 117
And for my BASE I used:
- Primer: MAC Prep+Prime Natural Radiance in Radiante Yellow
- Foundation: MAC Matchmaster in the shade 5.0 + Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r foundation in the shade 260
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder + Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: The Balm Bronzer in Bahama Mama
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Blush: The Body Shop All-In-One Cheek in the shade 03 Flushed
- Highlighter: theBalm Mary-Lou-Manizer
- Lips:Liquid Lipstick: Wet’n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit in Berry Recognize
- Lip Gloss: Jouer Cosmetics Long-Wear Lip Topper in Stardust
And these are the products I used to create this look, I hope you liked this look.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.