Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Today’s look is an everyday wearable soft glowy glam, I never thought I would like glowy looks as much as I have been lately, it just looks beautiful.
Now getting into this look, I recently did a super glowy glam goddess kind of look (check it out by clicking HERE) so I thought doing a soft, but still glowy, version of that look, so let’s get into it.
Unlike from what I usually do, for this look I started with the BASE and for it I used:
- Primer: The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r foundation in the shade 260
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Contour: Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder in Medium
- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Liquid Lipstick: Wet n Wild Lipstick in Dark Wine
- Lip Gloss: Huda Beauty Lip Strobe in Ritzy
After my base was in place, it was time to do my EYES, and for that I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black + Benefit Goof proof brow pencil in the shade no5
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette
- Transition Color: 1
- Crease: 2
- Outer corner: 3
- Lid + Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lower lashline: 2 + 3
- Wing: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Eyelashes: Ardell nº 117
And this is the final look. Let me know below if you liked it.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.