Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Today’s look is all about GLOW, highlighter on steroids kind of look. I never tried this kind of look but always loved seeing them, so of course I had to give it a go, but Dii style.
Let’s get started, on how I created this look.
Because I wanted to go for glowy skin, smoking out the eyes was a definite must. I mean, I had to go full blown glow goddess, right? LOL!
So, because I was planning on smoking out my eyes, I had to start with it otherwise … fallout … and we don’t want that. For my EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black + Benefit Goof proof brow pencil in the shade no5
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Tarte Tarteist Pro Eye Shadow Palette
- Transition Color: 1
- Crease: 2
- Outer corner: 3
- Lid + Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Anastacia Beverly Hills x Amrezy
- Lower lashline: 2 + 3
- Wing: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Eyelashes: Eylure nº 157
After my eyes were complete is time to start with my FACE makeup, and for that I used:
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r foundation in the shade 260
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder: KKW Beauty Brightening Powder in the shade 3 + Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Boxed Blush in Galifornia
- Highlighter: Anastacia Beverly Hills x Amrezy
- Liquid Lipstick: ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Viper
- Lip Gloss: Jouer Cosmetics Long-Wear Lip Topper in Stardust + Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow
Of course I went ham on the highlighter, as you can see, and this is how I created this look.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.