Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Concealers are just as important as foundations, they help conceal what the foundation didn’t, especially those spots and dark circles. But nailing a good concealer formula is a quite tricky, especially because there are so many options out there. Which ones are the best? I will be talking about it on my today’s post.
And just like how I ranked my favorite foundations, today I will be ranking my top6 concealers and I will apply the same method, I will be ranking my Top3 drugstore ones and Top3 High-end ones.
For reference I have oily to combination skin.
Let’s start by my high-end ones:
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, and I wear it in the shade Custard. Everyone and their mommas know about this baby, this is one of the most hyped concealers of all time, and it’s definitely my go to on those days that I don’t know which one to apply. It blends out beautifully, has full coverage, doesn’t crease and it’s sooo long lasting.
- KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer, and I wear it in the shade 6. I didn’t expect to love this one as much as I did, honestly. This concealer is almost full coverage, has a bit of glow in it, blends out beautifully into my foundation and the best part is that it has skincare properties as well. It’s a bit hard for me to explain why I love it so much, but it’s really good, it looks and feels amazing. This one creases up on some people, but I didn’t have that issue yet.
- NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer, and I wear it in the shade Custard. Another NARS’ winner is this one. I loveee it! It definitely has full coverage, it’s matte without being drying and it blends out beautifully as well. It’s it a bit thicker than the one I mentioned before, but it’s easy to spread it out especially with a beauty blender, and this one doesn’t crease as well.
Now it’s time for the drugstore ones:
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer, and I wear it in the shade Nude. Another cult favorite that I am also in love with, it’s so light and blendable, and it’s those kind of concealers that can work for everyday makeup and for those no makeup, makeup days. It has medium coverage with satin finish. This one also has skincare properties which makes it even better.
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage, and I wear it in the shade Light Beige. If you are looking for a full coverage drugtore find definitely go for this one. This one is one of the few drugstore ones with super full coverage. It has a matte finish, it is long wearing and goes really well with on my oily skin.
- La Girl Pro Concealer, and I wear it in the shade Pure Beige. And last, but not the least, another cult favorite. It has almost full coverage, super blendable, long lasting, satin to matte finish. This one just works, works really well with any foundation and especially for my skin type. This was one of the very first drugstore concealers that I tried out, and it set the bar really high for what I started to look for in a concealer. If you are thinking of buying a drugstore one definitely go for this one, it’s that good!
(All these drugstore ones don’t crease up as well.)
These are my faves, are any of mine your favorites? Do let me know in the comment section below.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.