Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Today’s makeup look is a light brown eyes with two lip options, a glossy nude one and a red one. I love these kind of looks that can be transformed or even worn different ways. It’s quite simple actually, I am not sure if it shows, but the look is a spotlight eye.
So, let’s start with the EYES:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Too Faced Chocolate Bar
- Wing: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Black
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Eyelashes: Eylure in Volume 083
And for my BASE I used:
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: MAC Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: KKW Beauty Baking Powder in the shade 2
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Oh Darling!
- Lip1 (Nude):
- Lipliner: Jouer Cosmetics Crème Lip Liner in Nude
- Liquid Lipstick: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Sell Out
- Lip Gloss: Essence XXXL Nude Lip gloss in Soft Almond
- Lip2 (Red):
- Lipliner: MAC Lipliner in Cherry
- Liquid Lipstick: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Outlaw
Which way do you prefer? Nude or Red? Do let me know below.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.