Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Today I am sharing another nude look. I know what all of you must be thinking, another boring nude, but hear me out, these looks are perfect for everyday of when you just want to look pretty but simple.
So, because these looks are pretty simple and straight forward I will get straight into it. For my BASE I used:
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: The Ordinary Serum Foundation in 2.1Y Medium
- Concealer: Catrice Liquid Camouflage in the shade Light Beige
- Setting powder: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Blush: MAC Mineralize Blush in the shade Dainty
- Highlighter: Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals
- Lips: NYX Lingerie in Push Up
And for the EYES:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked 3
- Eyeliner: Wing: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Black
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Eyelashes: Eylure in Texture 117
And these are the products that I used for this look. Did you like it? What is your favorite palette for nude looks? Let me know below.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.