Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Today’s look is that basic matte, pinkish nude look, who doesn’t love these kind of looks. After playing with color so much, it’s kind of refreshing playing with neutrals (says the inner neutrals junkie in me!!).
So, even though this is a simple look with neutrals, I chose to start with my eyes because … fallout of course. This palette has a lot of fallout, especially the shades I plan to use.
Let’s get into it, for my EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Bh Cosmetics x Carli Bybel Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette
- Wing: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Black
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Eyelashes: Eylure in Volume 083
And for my FACE I used:
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan
- Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Light Warm
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Rimmel Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Catrice Sun Glow Matte Bronzer in the shade Medium
- Blush: NARS Blush in the shade Desire
- Highlighter: theBalm Mary-Lou-Manizer
- Liquid Lipstick: NYX Lingerie in Push Up
- Lip Gloss: Marc Jacobs Lip Gloss in Cream and Sugar
And these are the products I used for this look.
I’ve used this palette after a really long time, and I didn’t enjoy it as much I used to before, maybe it just expired or because I’ve tried better shadows, Im not sure.
Have you tried this palette? What are your thoughts on this palette? Let me know below.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.