Hii my beauties 💋 !!
I never thought I would say this but I am obsessed with playing with color, on my eyes.
The color was the easy part to select because I am just following up with my Instagram’s feed current theme: which is PINK. But I was a bit indecisive on the type of eye look to create, but then it came to me I haven’t done a cut-crease look in a while and I thought that it was about time that I created one.
Hence a pink cut-crease makeup look.
To create this look I used two palettes, I couldn’t create a pink cut-crease and not use one of my favorite pink shades, which is Angelic from Huda Beauty’s palette, and this shade actually inspired me to create this look.
So, for eyes EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette + Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
- Wing: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Black
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Lashes: Eylure in Volume 083
- Adhesive: Ardell Lash Grip
And for my I wanted to be monochromatic with my BASE, so I chose a pink blush and a pinkish nude lip. Here is what I used for the rest of my base:
- Primer: The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer
- Foundation: L’Óreal Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Blush: The Body Shop All-In-One Cheek in the shade 03 Flushed
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lips: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Sell Out
- Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix +
Here is a tutorial on how I do cut-creases – Cut-Crease Tutorial
Did you like this look? Do you prefer cut-creases or smokey eyes?
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.