Hii my beauties 💋 !!
For everyone who checked my insta stories post (first of all, I LOVE YOU!) already knew about today’s post, it’s a review on NYX Cosmetics’ Sweet Cheeks blush palette.
Let me tell you, I am a huge sucker for blush palettes and minis, I find them soo convenient, so I am always looking for a good blush palette. I had my eyes on this one for quite a while now, but wasn’t able to purchase it, but when my cousin gifted it to me, my first thought was HOW DID YOU KNOW?? then I said THANK YOU (of course). I was extremely happy to get my hands onto it.
So, thanks to her I can share my thoughts on this beauty, let’s get into it:
- Brand: NYX Cosmetics
- Name: Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette
- Contents: This pallets contains 20g of product, distributed by 8 shades
- Finish: Matte and Shimmery
- Packaging: This palette’s packaging is made out of plastic
WHERE TO PURCHASE? AND HOW MUCH?
Online: You can purchase it on NYX’s website (international) and Clicks.co.za (South Africa).
Physical Store: Clicks Pharmacy and NYX Stores (South Africa), Boots and Debenhams (UK) and NYX Stores for wherever you can find it.
In South Africa you can get this palette for ZAR 355 and on NYX’s website for $20, I am not sure about it in the UK because I cannot seem to find this palette online.
‘Get swept away by our drop-dead gorgeous Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette. This collection features eight highly pigmented and buttery-smooth colors that flawlessly suit any skin tone. Perfect for everyone from the pro on the go to the budding beauty guru, our irreplaceable set brings together a variety of exclusive shades in both matte and shimmery finishes. It’s true–we’ve got a serious blush crush!’
PROs & CONs
- Great variety of shades (warm tone to cool tones, light to dark shades), it has every shade you might need;
- Good and sturdy packaging, it’s definitely travel friendly;
- Shades are perfectly pigmented (not too much nor too little), which means it’s beginner friendly;
- Because it’s a drugstore palette, you will get really good value for your money, especially because it’s a palette.
- For those who like shimmery blushes the most, maybe this pallet isn’t for you because most of its shades are mattes.
Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about this palette. From the packaging to the contents, formula, price, everything is simply perfection. I would definitely recommend this palette to everyone, even I use it a lot, a keeper for sure.
Have you tried this palette? What are your thoughts on it? Let me know in the comment section below.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’tforget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel formore posts and videos 😀.