Hii my beauties 💋 !!
I am really into smokey eyes, can you tell? But this time I had to do something slightly different than the basic smokey eye, so I decided to go for a spotlight eye. And to create this look I just used one palette which is Anastacia Beverly Hills’ Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette.
You guys know the drill with smoked out eyes, had to start with the EYES, and for that I went for:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Anastacia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance
- Wing: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Black
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Lashes: Eylure in Volume 083
- Adhesive: Ardell Lash Grip
And for the BASE I used:
- Primer: Too Faced HangoverX Primer
- Foundation: Makeup Forever Foundation Stick in the shade 123 = Y365
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: BECCA Hydra-Mist Set and Refresh Powder
- Contour: The Balm Bronzer in Bahama Mama
- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Boxed Blush in Galifornia
- Highlighter: Laura Geller Baked Gelato Vivid Swirl Illuminator, in Gilded Honey
- Lips: Wet n Wild Lipstick in Dark Wine
And these are the products i used to create this look. Did you like it? Let me know in the comment section below.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.