Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Today I will be sharing a smokey eye look, using MAC shadows only! It has been a while since I’ve used MAC shadows for an entire look, specially this pallete, I will be sharing my thoughts on MAC shadows on my next blog post, for today I will be sharing the details for this makeup look.
Because I wanted to create a smokey eye, I had to start with the eyes, to avoid fallout on my base makeup, and because I was going to use purple and darker shades, it would have definitely stained my base. So, for the EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: MAC Purple Times Nine
- Eyeliner: Rimmel, Exaggerate Smoke n’ Shine Automatic Gel Eye Liner Purple Craze
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Eyelashes:Lashes: Eylure in Volume 083
- Adhesive: Ardell Lash Grip
This smokey eye took a lot of blending, I had to go back and forth with the crease and lid shades until I got the desired look.
Then, I applied my BASE makeup, and for that I used:
- Lotion: Benefit Total Moisture Face Cream
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation: LA Girl PRO Coverage HD Longwear Illuminating Foundation in Warm Beige
- Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Light Warm
- Setting powder:Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder
- Contour: The Balm Bronzer in Bahama Mama
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Blush: The Body Shop All-In-One Cheek in the shade 03 Flushed
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lips: Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Fig
- Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix +
And these are the products I used to create this look.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.