Hii my beauties 💋 !!
For today’s makeup look I experimented with the gradient technique. I always liked the look of it and couldn’t help myself but create one with blue eyeshadow.
To be honest, it is not as easy as it looks, it requires a lot of blending and layering. So, for the EYE I used the following products:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Set the primer: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Transition Color: Anastasia Beverly Hills in Fawn
- Inner Lid: MAC Gesso in Matte
- Mid-Lid: MAC Fresh-Water in Velux Pearl + Morphe Sapphire
- Crease + Outer Lid: Morphe Tipsy
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Jouer Cosmetics Powder Highlighter in Citrine
- Lower lashline: Anastasia Beverly Hills in Fawn + Morphe Tipsy
- Upper lashline: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: Essence Kajal pencil in Beach Bum
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Lashes: Eylure in Volume 083
- Adhesive: DUO in Clear
As always I start by applying the transition and crease shade, after that I decided to start packing in the mid-lid shades, I had to wet my brush with some fix+ just so the pigment would show brighter. After that I applied the outer corner shade and blended the mid-lid shades to it and only after all that I applied the inner lid shade, and again blended the mid-lid one to it.
After all that blending and packing on, I applied eyeliners, mascara and falsies, and of course the lower lash-line shades.
Then I started with my BASE makeup, and for it I used:
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation: L’Óreal Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige + LA Girl PRO Coverage HD Longwear Illuminating Foundation in Warm Beige
- Concealer: NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder + KKW Beauty Brightening Powder in the shade 3
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder in Medium
- Bronzer: Jouer Cosmetics Sunswept Bronzer Duo (Sunlight+Suntan)
- Blush: The Body Shop All-In-One Cheek in the shade 03 Flushed
- Highlighter: Jouer Cosmetics Powder Highlighter in Citrine
- Lips: Marc Jacobs Nude Sheer Lip Gel in Role Play + Too Faced La Créme Lipstick in Naked Dolly
- Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix +
And that is how I created this makeup look. Did you like this type of look? Let me know in the comment section below.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.