Hii my beauties 💋 !!
For today’s look I decided to play with eyeliners, and for that I used NYX’s Vivid Brights eyeliners, and I ended up loving the final effect. Unfortunately these eyeliners crack a bit, but the blue is simply amazing and vibrant.
So let’s get into the look. Because this look didn’t require a lot of shadows and blending, I started with the base, and for that I used:
- Lotion: MAC Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation: Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick in the shade 123 = Y365
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder
- Contour: Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder in Medium
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Boxed Blush in Galifornia
- Highlighter: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Oh Darling!
- Liquid Lipstick: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Lolita II
- Lip Gloss: Marc Jacobs Hi-Shine Gloss in Cream and Sugar
And for my EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette
- Set the primer: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Oh Darling!
- Crease + Transition: Succubus and Ludwin
- Eyeliner: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof + NYX Vivid Brights eyeliner in Vivid Saphire (blue) + NYX Vivid Brights eyeliner in Vivid Envy (green)
- Mascara: L’Óreal False Lash Sculpt Wings
- Lashes: Morphe in ML#1
- Adhesive: Ardell Adhesive
And these are the products I used to achieve this look. Do you like playing with eyeliners? Let me know in the comment section below.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.