Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Soo .. I am definitely hearing you guys out. Many of you voted neutral colors in one of my recent polls on Insta Stories, and here I am with the basic and neutral brown smokey eye, and to achieve this look I used the OG pallet, Morphe’s 35O! Who remembers this one? Mine is soo beat up. I still love this pallet, it has almost every warm tone shade you need.
Now getting into the look, because it is a smokey eye, I had to start with the EYES, and to create this look I used the following products:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Morphe 35O Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
- Set the primer: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Eyeliner: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Mascara: L’Óreal False Lash Sculpt Wings
- Lashes: Eylure in Volume 083
- Adhesive: DUO Adhesive
And for the FACE I used:
- Primer: Too Faced HangoverX Primer
- Foundation: MAC Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Concealer: NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: The Balm Bronzer in Bahama Mama
- Bronzer: Catrice Sun Glow Matte Bronzer in the shade Medium
- Blush: NYX Powder Blush in the shade Silky Rose
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul
This look is quite easy to create, as you can see, but it takes a lot of blending out!!
Hope you liked this look!
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.