Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Today’s post is a review on the Urban Decay’s (UD) Bronzer in the Beached Bronzer range. This bronzer was and still is very popular by the brand, and today I will reviewing it, so you guys know if it’s really worth the hype or not.
Let’s get into it!
- Brand:Urban Decay
- Product: Bronzer
- Shade Range:2 shades (Sunkissed for light to medium and Bronzed for medium to deep)
- Content:9g of product
- Packaging:Plastic compact with a mirror
- Price: USD $30
- Where to buy: Mozambique: I am yet to find a retailer that sells this product here, even Urban Decay’s website doesn’t ship here.
- South Africa: Foschini store and
- Portugal: Online and on Sephora stores.
- UK: Debenhams and online.
- USA: Online and on Sephora and Ulta stores.
- Rest of the world: Online (UD’s website) or Sephora stores (if you have it in your country).
PROs & CONs
- Powder is finely milled, has a silky texture and doesn’t get patchy;
- Powder applies and blends out easily;
- Product gives a natural yet radiant bronzed look;
- I cannot not mention this, the packaging is absolutely beautiful;
- It’s cruelty free and vegan.
- Product is too pigmented, you need to go with a light hand.
- It is (a bit) expensive for a bronzer.
Honestly I love this bronzer! It has the perfect amount of warmth, blendability and radiance that I look for in a bronzer. I got it this year and I haven’t stopped using it ever since started testing it out. Even though I find it a bit too pigmented, if I go with a lighter hand it applies perfectly.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.