Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Now getting into the green theme (on Insta), today’s makeup look is green with golden glitter on the lid. I’ve always loved the combination of gold and green so I had to create a look with this combo.
Because I was going to use loose glitter, you know the rules, eyes first, so the glitter fallout doesn’t ruin the base makeup, and to create this look I used the following products:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights + Kat Von D Shade and Light Eyes
- Lid: NYX Brillants in Gold
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt in Hu$la Baby
- Wing: Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner
- Waterline: L’Óreal Kajal Magique in Black
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Lashes: Eylure in Volume 083
- Adhesive: DUO in Clear
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: L’Óreal Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: The Balm Bronzer in Bahama Mama
- Bronzer:Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Blush: Wet n Wild Blush in the Shade Mellow Wine
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt in Hu$la Baby
- Lips: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Sell Out
Do you like this combination? Let me know in the comment section below.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.