Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Because of my current insta layout, I’ve been challenging myself to incorporate more colors into my makeup looks. I am all about neutrals, but because of this I have really been trying to use more color, and I am actually enjoying it.
Today’s makeup look is another colorful one and it’s with green and yellow, and to achieve this look I used the following products:
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Foundation: Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan
- Concealer: KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer in the shade 6
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Blush: NYX Powder Blush in the shade Silky Rose
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lips: Essence lip liner in Satin Mauve + Marc Jacobs Hi-Shine Gloss in Cream and Sugar
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette + NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights
- Set the primer: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Transition Color: Ludwin + Succubus from Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette
- Crease: Solas from Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette
- Lid: Yellow + Green from NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lower lashline: Succubus + Ludwin from Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette
- Eyeliner: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Lashes: Eylure in Volume 083
- Adhesive: DUO in Clear
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.