Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
Colorful eyeliners, who doesn’t like that? I really do, and when I saw these ones I almost instantly wanted to buy them all.
But .. I couldn’t just buy them all without testing them out first, so, I bought three shades and on today’s post I will share my thoughts on them.
- Product: Vivid Brights Eyeliner
- Shades: Saphire, Envy and Halo
- Range: 9 shades
- Packaging:It comes in an unit carton, but the eyeliner itself comes in a plastic bottle with thin brush applicator
WHERE TO PURCHASE? AND HOW MUCH?
You can purchase them in any drugstore that carries the NYX brand or on their website for $7. I bought mine in South Africa, Clicks, for around 100 something Rands.
Line your lids with VIBRANT COLOR with our new Vivid Brights Liners. Available in nine incredible shades, these PRO-LEVEL LINERS deliver INSTANT AND INTENSE COLOR PAYOFF.
- Vivid Saphire (Blue);
- Vivid Envy (Green);
- Vivid Halo (Yellow).
PROs & CONs
- These eyeliners are definitely pigmented;
- Super inexpensive;
- Because of its brush applicator, for me, it’s very easy to use;
- Great color selection.
- The green one is not VIVID;
- They are not very long lasting, because sometimes they start cracking.
Honestly, I like to use them, these are quite easy to use and I love the color range, I only bought these two to test them out but I would definitely purchase the other colors. Some colors are more vivid than other, but all of these are definitely pigmented.
I hope you found this review helpful. Have you tried these eyeliners? Do let me know in the comment section below.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.